Based in Staffordshire, Castle Estates (Property Management Services) Ltd offer leasehold and freehold management services across the county and beyond. We specialise in providing bespoke, premium management services; tailored to fit the varying needs of our clients. We pride ourselves on our commitment, our wide range of experience and our tenacity to get the job done right; first time, every time.
What can Castle Estates offer you?
Our tailored approach offers client support through a range of specific services, including:-
• Estates Management - The day to day running of a development
• Financial Management - Administration of client accounting, including service charges and ground rent
• Insurance - Facilitate policies and administer claims for the building
• Repairs and Maintenance – Frequent site inspections and planned maintenance
Why choose Castle Estates (Property Management Services) Ltd?
• Property management is what we do! It is what we specialise in and focus on, thereby making our clients assets our number one priority
• We are a very much hands on managing agent, designed from the ground up to deliver exceptional results
• We appreciate our clients time is important and as your property managers, we will do our utmost to assist first time you call
• We are an independent company and as such, we do not carry any hidden overheads and follow a strict code of ethics that ensures the best interests of our leaseholders, freeholders and our clients are protected and confident that they are in safe hands
Our key services
• Regular site visits.
• Preparation and implementation of both cyclical and major works
• Reactive and proactive day to day maintenance
• Facilitation of client and/or directors meetings
• Enquiries from leaseholders and/or freeholders
• Implementation and administration of site insurance
• A full and comprehensive company secretarial service, to include the administration and attendance of company AGM’s and providing professional services throughout the sales process
• Collection of service charges and administration thereof
• Collection of ground rent
• Payment of suppliers and contractors
• Estimates of expenditure for same
• Preparation of annual budgets and statutory accounts
• Proactive approach to debt
We know each client has their own individual requirements and we believe in tailoring our services to these specific needs and we specialise in the taking over of previously mismanaged sites so in order to ensure each client receives this service, we ensure every client received a conscientious; thorough handover, ensuring a smooth transition every time.
If you would like to discuss our services or feel we can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us
Castle Estates (Property Management Services) Limited undertakes to comply with the current code of practice relating to residential service charges published by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and The Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.