At Castle Estates we specialise in taking over Management of Blocks to pout the owners at ease and ensure professional services for all of our customers, the following information will help you see how:
Castle Estates (Property Management Services) Limited is the specialist arm formed to look after our Block Management portfolio and is a fully owned subsidiary of Castle Estates Holding Group Ltd that firmly believes in providing a service that is not only value for money, but also friendly and tailored to individual needs of each Management Company. It operates within the Staffordshire and West Midlands area.
Castle Estates (PMS) are specialists in providing bespoke property management solutions, tailored to fit the demanding needs of residential properties. We believe in empowering leaseholders and residents to take control of the buildings they live in to ensure that the best service is delivered.
WHY CHOOSE CASTLE ESTATE (PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES) LIMITED?
- Property Management is all we do. It’s what we specialise in and focus on, therefore making your property and development our number one priority.
- We are a very much hands on management company designed to deliver exceptional results
- We appreciate our clients time is important and as your Property Managers, we will do our utmost to assist first time you call.
- We are an independent company that is specifically trained to understand the impact of our role on Leaseholders lives such that we can better manage your development.
Castle Estates (Property Management Services) Limited undertakes to comply with the current Code of Practice relating to residential service charges published by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and The Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN CASTLE ESTATES OFFER
Our objective is the promotion of the highest professional standards in block management, whilst still providing a dedicated personal service. We operate locally, enabling us to utilise local companies to provide a quick response. We firmly believe in an open door approach which enables us to become the welcome face of Block Management instead of the hidden face.
Our tailored approach offers management companies and residents associations Key leaseholder support through a range of specific services, including:
- Estates Management - The day to day running of a development.
- Financial Management - Effective administration of client accounts.
- Insurance - Facilitate policies and claims for the building.
- Repairs and Maintenance - Inspections and Planned maintenance.
We pride ourselves in delivering a professional service in a truly personalised way. Located close to your site, we are easily approached and we welcome this contact. Only by addressing the specific needs of each leaseholder community, can such a service be addressed. As close as possible, it is our intention to become part of the community we serve; this cannot be achieved from afar.
The main Management services we provide are:
- Regular visits to the property.
- Structured maintenance programmes.
- Reactive and proactive day to day maintenance service.
- Directors meeting with the Management Company.
- Management enquiries from leaseholders.
- Daily repairs to structure, plant, fixtures, fittings and equipment.
- Provide and maintain comprehensive Insurance Policies.
- Arrange surveys and assessments.
- Provision of certain documentation required by Solicitors/Conveyance’s for the sale or purchase as may be required.
- Management Company Secretarial duties – attending at AGM’s and out of hours meetings.
Finance and accounts services include:
- Collection of service charges and administration thereof.
- Collection of Ground Rent if required.
- Payment of suppliers and contractors.
- Estimates of expenditure for same.
- Preparation of annual budgets and statutory accounts.
- Proactive approach to debt
As previously stated, each site has their own individual requirements, and we believe in tailoring our services to these specific needs. This means we believe that sufficient time should be given to ensure we are operating in the correct way on behalf of our clients, before we take over control.
If you would like to discuss our services or feel we can help you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us: Click here for contact details